AudioControl - 16 Channel Network DSP Amplifier
|# of Channels||16 Channel|
16 channel high-power network dsp amplifier
- The Director® D Series gets smarter, slimmer and more powerful.
- With power now up to 100 watts per channel, The Director® D Series are powerful and flexible enough for the most demanding applications.
- The Director Model D4600 offers both system amplification and programmable signal processing via IP.
- Configure graphic and parametric EQ, crossovers, volume control, zone grouping, network monitoring and more using the onboard DSP.
- Popular in the M Series, the D Series now feature built-in speaker profiles from members of AudioControl’s Sound PartnersTM program, offering DSP optimized speaker calibrations from a growing list of prominent loudspeaker manufacturers.
- The Director Model D4600 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone DSP amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
- Network DSP Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Analog Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
power and control at your fingertips
- The Director® D Series feature on-board digital signal processing, graphic & parametric equalization by zone, network monitoring and programming, local and bus inputs, plus the addition of volume control, channel/zone grouping and zone audio presets.
- They also allow individual channel and zone selection via standard TCP/IP, delivering incredible power and AudioControl’s legendary audio performance.
speaker optimization profiles
- AudioControl has partnered with a growing number of prominent architectural loudspeaker manufacturers to implement speaker performance profiles directly accessible from The Director® D Series onboard DSP.
- Each speaker manufacturer has provided critical performance data to AudioControl, enabling tailored profiles to be created and stored in software form.
- Factoring in the individual room acoustics for each home, these speaker profiles achieve an important step in providing the custom integrator the tools to deliver a premium entertainment experience by calibrating systems for their clients.
- Inputs: 8 Stereo Local Inputs, 2 Stereo Bus Inputs
- Input Sensitivity: 1 Vrms for full output, level at maximum
- Input Gain: 30 dB
- Amplifier Channels: 16
- Power Output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Power Output (8Ω Bridged Mono): 400W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
- Preamp Audio Outputs: 8 Stereo Local Loop Outputs, 1 Stereo Bus Loop Output
- Signal to Noise: >95 dB, A-wtd, ref full output
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB @ 1 kHz
- Damping Factor: >300